Pullet Cages For Layer – A Frame
- Supreme A Frame Pullet Cages is the most convenient and cost effective housing system for the brooding & growing stage of the layer birds.
- Supreme A Frame Pullet cages are composed of very high quality corrosion free galvanized material
- Height adjustable leg ensures perfect alignment
- Specially provided net lawn placed at the floor of the cage, facilitates easy movement of the day old chicks without any leg injuries
- Specialized height adjustment feeding strip provides easy access to feed from Day 1
- Height adjustable nipple line ensures enough water supply to the birds in all the stages
- The customized design makes this system a convenient option during brooding as well as growing stage of the birds
- Better stocking density with possibility of multiple tiers
- Better bird hygiene and thus healthy and fast growth of the birds
- Remarkably low mortality due to sophistication of the housing system
- Easy operation during inspection and housing
- Simplest yet effective form of pullet Cage structure
- Cages based on welded frame giving strength to the structure
- Feeding troughs made up of high quality PVC
- High quality, durable and economical type of pullet cages
- Cage dimensions customization to meet customer requirements
PULLET CAGES FOR LAYER – A FRAME
Technical Specifications: Brooding Cages
- Specifications Box
- Front Length (Inches) 18"
- Depth (Inches) 15"
- Front Height (Inches) 17"
- Back Height (Inches) 17"
- Brooding Stage Brooding Stage Growing Stage
- Number of Birds / Box 9 Birds 9 Birds
- Number of Boxes / Section / Tier 4 4
- Number of Birds / Section / Tier 36 Birds 20 Birds
- Feeding Space / Bird (Inches) 2" 3.6"
- Cage Area / Bird 30 Sq.Inches 54 Sq.Inches